Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Del-Mar April Chat

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
It did in my back yard...about 3PM.... all the way down to 93 now!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Geeze, can't believe that! And by the weekend we're suppose to be back to "normal" temps.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Thats good the rain stopped. It's close to 80 here today. Go figure! Stuck at work and can't go play! Pfft

was here today and they were only calling for mid 70's when i looked yesterday... last time i looked it said 86 and was before the hottest part of the day..

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
hi brenda... bye brenda...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
nahh... its yucky here... already up to 85... and still 2 hrs to high point...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
anything above 70 is yucky to me... feels like its 90 out there... ntm pollen season in full swing right now...

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
anything above 70 is yucky to me... feels like its 90 out there... ntm pollen season in full swing right now...

I totally agree anything above 70 is too hot.
Not sure what the pollen count is here but my eyes itch and got a sinus infection and bronchitis because of my allergies acting up.

TazDevil07

yeah the pollen really sucks here. my allergies have been bad all year for some reason. thank goodness for flonaise! haha

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
My eyes are bleeding as we speak! Oak trees SUCK!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Hope all this is over by April 16th.....everyone will scream when they see me at Denton!

TazDevil07

OMG!! LOL That wouldn't be funny! haha Who's all going so far?

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
From what I've seen of the sign-ups (so far), not MANY. Charlie (DE), Jr, George, me, Surge08 (Chris - one of the MD defectors to DE) and ME! Lots of participation.........My son (Chev Owner) and his family is going too...more for the campground tho. Guess it'll be kinda a personal meet, eh?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts