Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Del-Mar April Chat

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Woohoo!! The sun has finally come out here. Was starting to wonder. It was pretty overcast looking! Kevin and I are head to Georgetown Raceway tonight for some dirt racing. Can't wait to kick the season off!

TazDevil07

Cool! I've never been to just a swap meet. Just been to All Fords and All Trucks

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
The spring and fall are my favorite events. I go to buy parts and other junk. The entire place is packed with venders and cars and trucks for sale.
My guess is it is about 5 times more stuff to see and do.

TazDevil07

Interesting. If it wasn't such a long ride to and fro, I'd like to go up for the day.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Takes me 2-3 hours to get there. 2hr 15mn no stops but the wife goes along and she has to stop for yard sales and bathroom breaks.so some times it is 3 1/2 to 4 hr trip
Your trip from Georgetown Del is about 3hrs and 20 mines so you have a bit longer to travel

Last edited:

TazDevil07

The past couple years we've gone its take a lil over 3 hours. We're in Harrington so head over the Bay Bridge. This August I'm gonna go a different route since I have some folks to pick up from Newark area.

TazDevil07

ya know Brenda another site does have a meet coming up on your side of the big old bridge-would be nice ta meet ya in person :) if ya want i could send ya the date directions -ETC -would probably burn a few butts if ya showed up but~:)
I'll take the heat if ya want to :) a personal invite from me :)
might be a great chance to mingle :)the western side of the bridge folks are a lot more friendlier :) or so Bud says -ha-ha-ha!!! luv you too Bud :)

I totally forgot, thats Kevin's birthday. Whoops!

Happy Easter all ~~~

TazDevil07

Morning all! Checkin in via crackberry. Damn its beautiful outside!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
had wondered why i didnt see anything from yall for awhile... yall changed threads on me...

TazDevil07

Rain? Dang, keep that crap over there! hahaha It's beautiful here today. I took my lunch and rode around the landfill, took some shots of my Taz. I'll get em posted later.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Rain has stopped just over cast and hazy out right now.
Just sitting awaiting some computer parts to arrive so I can finish up a few computers I have on my bench.

TazDevil07

Thats good the rain stopped. It's close to 80 here today. Go figure! Stuck at work and can't go play! Pfft

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts