Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Clean truck pics!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
TIRES too?!?!?! ive never seen that. when i get my boat out, im painting the rims grabber green! the tires though are staying normal though.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I think he meant overspray, lol.

I'm telling you, man.. you've started a trend. Soon they're gonna ask the presidential candidates if they like grabber green or not, and their opinions are going to cause political mayhem!!!!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahaha probably. but i know you can order some tires in certain colors if you feel like footing the bill.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Yellow wheels are the ONLY way to go. smilietease

My grandfather had an '81 Chevette diesel, flat turd brown color. Painted the wheels yellow just to spice it up, and the bowtie on the grille in red. Every time I look at my trailer, the wheels remind me of him.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I knew you could get those funky bands of colour in the tread of a tire, but I didn't know you could get the whole thing a certain colour. Guess anythings possible. smilietease

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Yea Ryan it was the dowel pins...there's a GG bronco 2 on chuck's trucks for sale...mint lookin truck...the paint job is horrid...make Skan's truck look good!

JR

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Michigan
Cleanest its been in a LONG time.

Picture049.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Michigan
Took me about 6 minutes at the car wash lol, i hand dry it with the Cali water blade and use a towel. Window cleaner for the wheels that works the best. I use to be a lot porter and im thinking about opening my own automotive detailing shop for summer work when im not working on hemi's

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts