Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Clean truck pics!

Conanski,
I love your signature...

progress.gif

Thanks... I do try..

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Looks great . Mine was shining but had 6" snow sat before Easter. Salt/mud city again

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Chris...I like Tony's truck better....but then again it IS more redneck...Tony you probly got that stang stuck at the mudhole in the parkin lot huh?And how much them PI's been running I've BEEN wanting one.....Nice trucks guys...If I could figure out how to make my dang gallery I'd show Chris what Maguires Tech Wax does for that clean RED shine...heh....Hey other Chrsi where did that PSD come from?????Paul, when did you get the Tweecer RT dude????Later all.

JR

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Chris...I like Tony's truck better....but then again it IS more redneck...Tony you probly got that stang stuck at the mudhole in the parkin lot huh?And how much them PI's been running I've BEEN wanting one.....Nice trucks guys...If I could figure out how to make my dang gallery I'd show Chris what Maguires Tech Wax does for that clean RED shine...heh....Hey other Chrsi where did that PSD come from?????Paul, when did you get the Tweecer RT dude????Later all.

JR

Thank you. :D

Pretty much.

Around $1500 to $2500 on auction, depending on the year and condition.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Yeah well.... Flaresides are for sissies :D

You just watch yourself, there, cowboy.

Don't forget that I, unlike you, can afford to drive my truck cross country to teach somebody a lesson... smilietease

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Whoa,,, sounds like we have a fight on our hands here, just watch how you treat Chris , he is a softie , most guys that drive White trucks are...smilietease 'biteme'

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Truck looks good bud, I still think white is the best lookin when its clean!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA Chris you really kinda backed yourself into a corner, maybe you shoulda said "us guys that drive white trucks need to stick together!" LOL

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
most guys that drive White trucks are..

If I can get to CA, I can get to VA, for sure...:slap:

(I'm slightly surprised I even caught that...most of the time I just ignore that my truck is white- makes it easier to live with.)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Racing's not really her strong suit...

But at least I can afford to drive it wherever I want to go.

*I'll challenge you for distance traveled on $100 of gas, though.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Racing's not really her strong suit...

But at least I can afford to drive it wherever I want to go.

*I'll challenge you for distance traveled on $100 of gas, though.
I challenge you to distance traveled on $100 of gas with 8k lbs behind 'em :D

Chris = xxx miles
Ian = 0 miles

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
JR that truck aint a PSD. Its a 5.4, I got that grill for 20 bucks at a swap meet and modded it to fit his year. Its an 03. Thats my cousins truck. Ill be gettin that someday. He already has more miles then I do, but he takes such good care of it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts