Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Christmas Party

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yeah maybe next sunday we can gtg and have x-mas. Corondolet Park eh? the only one I know of is next to the Ritz Carlton in STL where we built the "Plaza in Clayton" but i think you are in ILL?

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
scott suggested saturday because he works sundays...

Ryan
Bummin'! Well a Saturday evening could work out. I'd love to bring the boys with me, but I ain't gonna if the weather forecast is looking like the one for tonight.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
maybe we ought to...

It is getting pretty close to the wire. I'm still open for hosting. Of course, after Christmas there are the college bowl games to consider...

I wouldn't mind doing something here this Sunday. The biggest problem for me (if we do a gift exchange again) is coming up with a present. I mean, I could just wrap up an old part off of my truck... :suspicious:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
LOL yeah and then we could get it fixed and re-gift next year!...maybe I'll bring my trans! LOL

we don't have to do a gift exchange. but if we do a college bowl night that would be cool too

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I can bring a chunk of piston or rod. :D This Sunday won't work for me. I got invited to a Christmas Party by an employee. Her husband sets up a large scale train set every christmas that takes up three rooms. He has it totally automated with 8 trains running. They're dying for Cody and Tyler to come and see it. Wait til they see how destructive Tyler is!! I bet I'm not invited again! ROFLMAO

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts