Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Christmas Party

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Nope, little B@!# was on her cell phone and didn't see the two bright red tailights and one bright red high center light on the wife's Taurus. Front seat is still not right in it.

Thats what happens when nasty suprises forces one to inadvertantly stain ones clothing and the seats they're sitting on. First you say it, then you do it:rofl::rolling laugh: :rofl: :rolling laugh: :rofl: :rolling laugh:

Gunner

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thats what happens when nasty suprises forces one to inadvertantly stain ones clothing and the seats they're sitting on. First you say it, then you do it:rofl::rolling laugh: :rofl: :rolling laugh: :rofl: :rolling laugh:

Gunner
I didn't stain the seat!! I bent it with my oversized body. :p

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was just made aware that our family x-mas gtg is that night:headbang: :(

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
any sunday would be good even afternoon or early evening

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I could possibly make it on a Sunday but wouldn't be able to host the party. I work on Sunday usually till 4:30 or 5:00, so if someone wanted to do it in the evening I could possibly make it depending on the drive.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I could possibly make it on a Sunday but wouldn't be able to host the party. I work on Sunday usually till 4:30 or 5:00, so if someone wanted to do it in the evening I could possibly make it depending on the drive.
Can you say HOOTER'S. Then we all (well, the men) could certainly come up with a Christmas list. :D I didn't say it'd be one that we could get, but as a kid I remember it was the dreaming about gifts that was the best! ROFLMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That's cool jeff where you live?

Remember to PM any address info; Don't want any "crashers", lol....

Oh, and Doc? In the upper right corner of most posts lies a clue to where many posters live... he he... jus' messin' with ya

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Remember to PM any address info; Don't want any "crashers", lol....

Oh, and Doc? In the upper right corner of most posts lies a clue to where many posters live... he he... jus' messin' with ya

Yeah, yeah smart a$$!smilietease

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
It ain't lookin to likely with the forecast for Saturday night and Sunday. :(

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts