Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chevy Volt Costing Taxpayers Up to $250K Per Vehicle

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
The whole $$$$ing lot of them, both the skilled union workers and the corporate can go learn to live in the real world....where you are rewarded for what you do....not some Gov't assisted welfare bailout where your actions have no consequences.

$$$$ you GM and any dumb $$$$ that supports them.

blacksnapon

Staff member
They issued a STOP (with no details as to why) for dealers selling Cruze's today...
Something like that isn't unusual. Heck, we've got one now on 1.6 escapes.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
These recalls are sure raising hell in the rental world. We have massive numbers of GM and Toyota products. In the past year, I'd have to say Toyota is the worst offender by far, with Mopar a close second.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Because of recalls, I say Toyota, JUNK!!! Jap scrap, Japanese Junk., followed by BMW and Mercedes Benz which are nothing but German made junk, the only thing that they're good for is BOAT ANCHORS, like the Chevy Volt, or the Obamamobile.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
What an awesome socially responsible company.

Michael Moore: General Motors 'criminals' deserve death

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore believes that whoever was responsible at General Motors for failing to recall a faulty ignition switch deserves death.

"I am opposed to the death penalty, but to every rule there is usually an exception, and in this case I hope the criminals at General Motors will be arrested and made to pay for their pre-meditated decision to take human lives for a lousy ten bucks," he wrote.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I never thought I would ever agree with that wacko Liberal...guess there is a first for everything!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That would be 100% correct

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Some of the comments are great....people that buy GM's are hairballs.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
This is awesome....now they are talking criminal charges over the ignition switch.

Thinking the same charges should be brought against people that are still supporting and buying GM....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Criminal charges should also be levied on the Fed Govt, GM's IPO was very important to them, anyone wonder why Toyota was in the news every day?

GM Has Sold Only 58,000 Chevy Volts in Three Years

The Volt has sold a mere 58,158 units since it first went on sale just over three years ago. Despite price cuts, cash-back deals, and heavy promotion from President Obama and environmentalists, sales have been anemic. In comparison, the Ford F-series pickup truck, sold more than 70,000 units last month. Ford sold 763,402 F-series vehicles in 2013 alone.

As Reuters reported, "Volt sales last year were flat, at 23,094. In the first three months this year, Volt sales dropped 15 percent to 3,606."

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
This thing is going to be worse than the Herp.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
With the ignition switch fiasco, and the volt flop, you got to love the irony of electricity doing GM in.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
The worse part about the whole thing are the Commies that keep buying and supporting them.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Chevy Volt, that is a pee poor excuse for a car, that is Government Motors for you, the Volt is Chevy's version of the Edsel, a car that no body wanted, at least Ford quit making the Edsel, Chevy and GM should quit producing the Volt, and improving the quality of their product, although my daily driver is a 2007 Chevy Colorado that is a rather reliable truck, but that was before the GM bankruptcy fiasco and the government bailing them out of it, and Obama telling them that they had build the Volt, aka the Obama mobile he should drive that sh&tbox before anyone else drives. Chevy Volt the only car that gets forty feet to the charge, and your second car has to be a tow truck

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts