Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chevy HHR SS

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Yeah, I'd rather have the 2-3 year old top end model than the stripped down new model any day.

Ryan

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Yeah, I'd rather have the 2-3 year old top end model than the stripped down new model any day.

Ryan

Not me. There's just too many "high-end" features I don't want at all (auto trans, leather seats, automatic climate control, etc.) or don't care one way or the other about (electric windows, sunroof) to make it worth the headaches of worrying about someone else's lack of maintenance.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I kinda like all the features... Cruise is nice for those long trips, A/C for those hot days (although I've driven my truck maybe 500 miles in the past two months), power windows because I hate reaching across the truck...

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Not me. There's just too many "high-end" features I don't want at all (auto trans, leather seats, automatic climate control, etc.) or don't care one way or the other about (electric windows, sunroof) to make it worth the headaches of worrying about someone else's lack of maintenance.

Ian- they don't design cars for the Amish. :)

Oh- for a fun, practical, inexpensive sedan, this one can't be ignored.

impala1-720748.jpg

And if RWD is a must, I bet there'll be some screaming deals on this one.

2008_Pontiac_G8_3_(400x300).jpg

I personally lean this direction.

2009-cadillac-cts-v.jpg

Ford Truck Articles