Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

build thread

That bumper may give it a visual effect making it look like its
leaning forward.
The little xtra weight from the bumper might be a good thing,it will
give the front that xtra traction...smilieFordlogo

they are pretty bright.. i got a different dimmer switch, the lights were on low beams i'm pretty sure.. the off road lights are great for the price. only 10$ a piece can't complain about that :)

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
If they don't just get an LED lamp to put in place of the regular one.

oh yeah duhh i didn't think of that. i guess i will go that route.
whats a good place to get the stock style lights? is this a time lmc comes in or no?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
They would probably be the least expensive place to get them.

lmc sells led roof lights with clear lenses i might get those ones. i might as well get a clear lens for the dome light and led lights for it and led lights for the taillights to... i think i will go led with my gauge cluster while i'm at it.

My step dad has roof lights on his Chevy that I might be able to take its a parts truck. They all worked before it stopped being used

the previous owner said the guy before him had the heads rebuilt, i finally let curiouosity run its course and i tore the valve covers off... the valves and stuff actually look pretty new to me. my other truck and the other engine i had didn't compare to this and they had less miles on them....

what do you think???

the previous owner said the guy before him had the heads rebuilt, i finally let curiouosity run its course and i tore the valve covers off... the valves and stuff actually look pretty new to me. my other truck and the other engine i had didn't compare to this and they had less miles on them....

what do you think???

It looks pretty clean to me,you can actualy see the sunlight reflect off
of it....:cooldude:

i think the whole reason behind it running like crap is the carburaetor and dizzy could use replacing

going with a 4bbl holley as soon as i can pick up a nice manifold and then should replace the dizzy as well

i just turned both screws in all the way and backed them both out 1 3/4 turns and its running smoothly.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts