Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Build Sheets

Blade

Backwoods boy
What kind of info? They probably needed your mailing address and phone number to confirm it was actually you.

that would be what they needed...... i just shot them back an email containing the info so hopefully ill get it soon :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
that would be what they needed...... i just shot them back an email containing the info so hopefully ill get it soon :D

Well then it's not epic failure...you just need to wait. How long have you been waiting? They told me initially, it would take 6-8 weeks. I ended up getting the Bronco's in 3 weeks. And they said from the time I sent in the request for Red the second time, that it'll be sent out in a week.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Honestly,everything on that build sheet is easily enough decoded by yourself.I know everything my truck came with from factory,and probably more than they could ever tell me themselves.

As for bench seats in Broncos,i'd imagine they'd only be in very base model trucks,and maybe if it was special ordered.Protection group is basically door edge guards and front bumper guards.Oh and the mirrors on Red are recreational mirrors,which would never be offered on Broncos.Most of the trucks that got those were Camper and Trailer Specials,but i'm sure they could be had on any F250-F350.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well if I can swap in a 75 supercab bench into the 85 then why not into a bronco.

I understand the swap isn't difficult...didn't know if Broncos had benches from the factory.

Honestly,everything on that build sheet is easily enough decoded by yourself.I know everything my truck came with from factory,and probably more than they could ever tell me themselves..

I know it's easily enough decoded, you're not talking to a rookie here...and I thought you said Bill decoded yours for you? Anyway, it's a helluva lot more difficult when you don't have the warranty plate...actually, you can't tell any of the options on these vehicles if you only have a VIN. And that's all the Bronco had, was the VIN. And like I said, these sheets are just a little something extra to put in the scrap book.

As for bench seats in Broncos,i'd imagine they'd only be in very base model trucks,and maybe if it was special ordered.Protection group is basically door edge guards and front bumper guards.Oh and the mirrors on Red are recreational mirrors,which would never be offered on Broncos.Most of the trucks that got those were Camper and Trailer Specials,but i'm sure they could be had on any F250-F350.

And yeah...I just checked the dimensions of my mirrors, they're right. And I have to ask again, where exactly are you getting your information from again, because to me it sounds like you're making gross assumptions on hearsay rather than actual fact.

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
It's a helluva lot more difficult when you don't have the warranty plate...actually, you can't tell any of the options on these vehicles if you only have a VIN. And that's all the Bronco had, was the VIN. And like I said, these sheets are just a little something extra to put in the scrap book.
I forgot you didn't have the warranty plate on your Bronco.

And yeah...I just checked the dimensions of my mirrors, they're right. And I have to ask again, where exactly are you getting your information from again, because to me it sounds like you're making gross assumptions on hearsay rather than actual fact.[/QUOTE]
I'm pulling my information from the 73-79 brochures,and from what i've read and seen in person.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm pulling my information from the 73-79 brochures,and from what i've read and seen in person.

Gotcha...just didn't seem like you were too confident in your answers. Mind showing the info where it mentions bench seats in a bronco, or what mirrors were available on what rigs. What brochures do you have? And what use are they to you, you said you've never owned a dent. I'd like to see them, who knows...maybe one day you'll pass Dennis as the lit king.

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Gotcha...just didn't seem like you were too confident in your answers. Mind showing the info where it mentions bench seats in a bronco, or what mirrors were available on what rigs. What brochures do you have? And what use are they to you, you said you've never owned a dent. I'd like to see them, who knows...maybe one day you'll pass Dennis as the lit king.

I don't want to be too confident in my answers,just in case i'm wrong.The bench seat answer I gave was a guess,which is why I clearly stated "i'd imagine".I don't have the brochures for dents since I don't own one,but anybody can view them on this site.http://www.lov2xlr8.no/ford.html

I would never compare my knowledge to that of you or Dennis or any of the other older members,as I've never owned anything except my F100 and the Ranger.However,I do alot of reading,and most of it tends to be on the older Fords.I learned alot about these trucks from my dad,whose had his share of dents,but his information isn't necessarily correct.This forum is for information and learning,and sometimes the information you have isn't necessarily correct,which is when others jump in to correct you when you're wrong,so you have the right information.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's totally awesome, obviously far from complete, but still cool...never even knew that existed. Thanks for the link. I'd rep ya if I could.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yea,I wish it had all the years of trucks in it.Thanks.

Well yeah...not only that, but there are brochures missing within the years, even for specific vehicles. But still a good resource in a pinch.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...JBG has a pretty good source of diagrams and brochures too.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts