Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Build Sheets

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Crap wrong thread

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Well,since Ben brought the thread back to life,i'll throw in my two cents.I found my build sheet under my vinyl floor mat.That was the STUPIDEST thing Ford ever did.When I found it,only 2/8 of the build sheet was there,the rest had disintegrated from the moisture getting under the mat.:headbang: :icon_mecker: :mad: :flipoff:

But I managed to research all the info I need by the tags and whatnot on the truck.I think Bill helped me out with alot of it on the other site.He's a really great resource to this site.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
When I found it,only 2/8 of the build sheet was there

Also known as 1/4??????????? And usually, if you can decode your WP/VIN, you don't really need the build sheet.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
The one on my 85 is under the seat and theres one in the seat of the 75 supercab. The one in the 85 is all shredded but I think if I could get it out of there I could probly piece it together.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I never was good at fractions...lol.

J/k.I was thinking 5/8,and knew that more of the build sheet was gone,so I lowered the numerator,but forgot to reduce it.lol.

HAHA...I was purely ball busting

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...finally got the Bronco's Build sheet:

BroncoBuildsheet.jpg

Nothing really surprising. Pretty much what I expected. Although I did have a few questions. It said it came with bench seatS. I was unaware that Bronco's had a front bench. Can any of the gurus verify?

Then the swing lock low mirrors. Sounds like the Bronco is supposed to have the same style mirrors that Red has, instead of the ones on there. Again didn't know those were available to Broncos. Verification?

Also...the protection group...is that basically a warranty of some sort?

It also looks like it came with the lower racetrack trim. On solid colors, I'm kinda glad I only have the upper trim.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It might be a supercab bench that half of the back flips forward.

Who knows...I've seen people swap in benches, but never knew one could come up front from the factory

i have tried to get one for the ranger, bu have epically failed.....

How do you mean? Get your VIN, take a pic of it, and shoot it to them in an email...or call them up. Although, it's been my experience, talking to them is a waste of time.

But I did get an email back from customer service apologizing for the issues I was having with the folks on the phone when talking about Red...and that my build sheet for Red should be sent out in a week.

Blade

Backwoods boy
Who knows...I've seen people swap in benches, but never knew one could come up front from the factory

How do you mean? Get your VIN, take a pic of it, and shoot it to them in an email...or call them up. Although, it's been my experience, talking to them is a waste of time.

But I did get an email back from customer service apologizing for the issues I was having with the folks on the phone when talking about Red...and that my build sheet for Red should be sent out in a week.

i already send an email to them containg the vin, but got an email back requesting more information.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i already send an email to them containg the vin, but got an email back requesting more information.

What kind of info? They probably needed your mailing address and phone number to confirm it was actually you.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Nothing really surprising. Pretty much what I expected. Although I did have a few questions. It said it came with bench seatS. I was unaware that Bronco's had a front bench. Can any of the gurus verify?

I'm almost certain dads 78 Bronco had a front bench, but can't be certain.

That reminds me.. I need to stop the guy who bought it and see if he still owns it! 'smiliedoh'

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts