Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bill's F100 restoration.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
The F100 Western Nationals:
http://www.f100westernnationals.com/

It's a great show - I had the pleasure of meeting Bill and his son out there last year.

Dang that is a nice show maybe I can make it one year with my F100. I need to get me a camper first.

Steve have you been to the Nationals in Tenn?

Steve have you been to the Nationals in Tenn?

No, I never made it back there. They've changed the format beginning this year and are also allowing cars in the show. 'smiliedoh'

I like cars too, but it's too bad they didn't keep that as the F100 Supernationals like it always has been. Oh well.....

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
No, I never made it back there. They've changed the format beginning this year and are also allowing cars in the show. 'smiliedoh'

I like cars too, but it's too bad they didn't keep that as the F100 Supernationals like it always has been. Oh well.....

Dang I wonder why they did that. I was looking forward to a all Ford truck show.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Yes it is now under new ownership. they did make it where any fords could enter. aparently it was a decent according to what some people said. Some said there wasnt very many vendors compared to normal but bout average on the number of trucks and cars.

update time.

I have been doing some painting and assembly.

Attachments

• HPIM1673.JPG
  • HPIM1666.JPG
  • HPIM1655.JPG
  • HPIM1656.JPG
  • HPIM1667.JPG
Thanks Guys!
I have so much to do before june. i can see it's going to be close.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Very nice, is that frame powder coated or painted?

Great job!. I wish I was your neibor, I'm just now getting started on my 66 short bed. I purchased it last fall,the previous owner already installed the 429 and being a perfectionist I'm not happy with the job so it will be a do over. The only body part I need is the radiator support there all rusted out in my area if you can find them.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts