Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

BigRob's 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
tsk,tsk..I still use cassettes...with the ol' Yamaha KX-580 deck :D

I wish I still had the ability to play LP's.....may take the time to look one day....I love the sound of LP's scratching at the end of a song or when you first put it on.

UPDATE:

Got the EB spare tire cover in. I noticed that it didn't have some kind of tie-down line or bungee... and I don't know if they even came with something in the seam. But I just cut the bungee cord out of my old black cover and put in this one.

The cover came from Delaware and it had some crispy spots, so I pretty much soaked the heck out of it with vinyl shine/dressing ...several coats!

img_20120821_183014.jpg

img_20120821_182929.jpg

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Looks great Rob!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hey Rob, I feel like we're kindred spirits with my new 92. :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^Bronco.

A new accessory

wanted to get a wagon to carry my 5yo daughter when going to the swap meets. found a little junker wagon and then I thought to try and make it look like the Bronco.... so a little project was born:p.
found some big tires, cut up a old floor mat to line the inside, powder coated a similar red color then painted the beige accent and picked up a roll of pinstripe and added a Bronco EB emblem to finish it off...

img_20120908_131125.jpg

img_20120908_130902.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That looks pretty cool!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Sweet. Nice job...Looks great!

We bought an electric toy car F150 we wanted to make look like my dent and take it to shows and let the little guy drive it.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's awesome!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Neat! I like that a lot YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts