Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Best Restaurants in NC

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Per your suggestion, I went there...didn't get the Greek though. I think the one we got was called the Summer Catch, it was an 18" XL 5 topping pizza for $13.99. Man was it good, Bailee and I ate that for dinner one night, then breakfast the next morning.

Same area, there's a place called Kill Devil's. They're a little dive with all outdoor seating, and serve the absolute best burger I've ever had. The frozen custard is amazing, the chili cheese fries were great too.

I found it one day, and over 2 3-day trips, I ate there 5 times.
One day I got a 1lb chili cheese burger, a large chili cheese fry, a large banana custard and a drink...I gave the girl a $10 and told her to keep th buck fiddy in change.

nice man, you never got back to me about your trip. glad top see you took some my my suggestions!

Also, forgot on the OBX as well, there is a convenient store called "Stop Quick". Its right in front on "Ben Franklin" souvenir shop at milepost ten i think. At this "Stop Quick", they have the ABSOLUTELY BEST BISCUITS EVER!

my mama makes the best biscuits i though until i ate these! they are some "cathead" biscuits as we call em around here and let me tell you! You can get them with cheese all over the top and with anything you want on them (bacon, chicken, etc..)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dunno how many of you make your way down to Salisbury...but there's an awesome little joint called Uncle Buck's that is just booming. They are extremely loyal to service men and women with discounts and free stuff, and wall/flag signatures. It's kinda an upscale biker bar/burger joint. I've been long time friends with the owner's sons. They actually moved locations in the last year to a really nice spot, previously they were in a really really crappy area. Anyway, it's like pub meets bbq joint. They have awesome burgers, awesome dogs with any fixins you can think of. They also have a full service bar.

I'm trying to get them to name a burger after me...it's currently called the Diablo burger...and I have them double everything, including meat patties. They're considering calling it the Big Ben Burger in the next menus.

Anyway, it's great food, great fun, kinda rowdy, has a bunch of tv's...they usually get some up and coming rock band or country band in there a couple times a week. It's a really cool place to hang out.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts