Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Best Restaurants in NC

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah I know where you are talking about they do not do a lot of Business.

We had a Vietnamese Restaurant here in Lexington where they caught the owner serving cats and dogs he ran before they could arrest him. People were complaining that their pets were missing too many for the police to ignore. Had a girl that was going to truck driving school with a bunch of us,and she came back from lunch and said she went there to eat.I asked her how did spot taste it took a few minutes then she got sick.

HAHAHAHAHA...I remember that whole fiasco...it wasn't too long ago...just a few years.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
HAHAHAHAHA...I remember that whole fiasco...it wasn't too long ago...just a few years.

Yeah it wasn't long ago LOL. Now it's called Michael's Subs.My wife asked me if I wanted to try it and I said no that it was the place where all those pets were killed and grilled.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Pretty sure I've only eaten food of Asian descent about 10 times in my life...and 5 of those times were at PF Changs...the other few times were before I knew anything about what actually is used...haha. For the record...not a fan of sea food either.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thought of another place that's good for Italian eating...it's called Cartucci's in Salisbury...they have an $8 all you can eat buffet during lunch hours...well worth it.

I'm also a fan of Pizza Stop in Richfield...it's owned by the same guys that brings you Galloway's 4wd center.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Well not just local to NC but for mexican food On the Border is good IMO.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
There's a great steakhous called Ivan's out near mooresville...pretty pricey, but well worth it.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I found a real good BBQ place on HWY158 Between Advance NC and Mocksville Called Snooks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just found out that the McDonald's right in front of the Biltmore is the 7th ranked Mickey D's in the world. I've eaten there and now feel all fancy.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was reading about this "race weekend" in Charlotte and the authors eating establishment recommendations.

What say you guys about these joints?

Lancaster's Bar-B-Que

Jeffrey's

Mickey & Mooches

Quaker Steak and Lube

The only one I haven't been to is Jeffrey's. The others are good. Some say Lancaster's is better than Lexington BBQ...and they're a nationally ranked bbq joint. Mickey and Mooch is good, but a little over priced IMO. Quaker Steak is good, only been there once...and at the one about 2 miles up from the speedway.

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
If ya'll are ever out Outer Banks way, stop in at Milepost 9 at Dare Devil's Pizza and get the "Crazy Greek" pizza. My favorite pizza of all time!!!!!!

Another great place to eat i have heard is "Logan's Steakhouse" down in Stateville, NC.

Here in Mount Airy, we have 13 bones which is an awesome rib and steak restaurant!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If ya'll are ever out Outer Banks way, stop in at Milepost 9 at Dare Devil's Pizza and get the "Crazy Greek" pizza. My favorite pizza of all time!!!!!!

Per your suggestion, I went there...didn't get the Greek though. I think the one we got was called the Summer Catch, it was an 18" XL 5 topping pizza for $13.99. Man was it good, Bailee and I ate that for dinner one night, then breakfast the next morning.

Same area, there's a place called Kill Devil's. They're a little dive with all outdoor seating, and serve the absolute best burger I've ever had. The frozen custard is amazing, the chili cheese fries were great too.

I found it one day, and over 2 3-day trips, I ate there 5 times.
One day I got a 1lb chili cheese burger, a large chili cheese fry, a large banana custard and a drink...I gave the girl a $10 and told her to keep th buck fiddy in change.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts