Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

August 28th, our wedding day....

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
boy lost you and Kelly sound like me and Mike with all the things we like you should see the collection he has with all his elephants lol, he even got Heather a Webkins and it is a elephant for when she is born and today he got her a pink puddle so after when she is born we will be registering them for her lol,

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
boy lost you and Kelly sound like me and Mike with all the things we like you should see the collection he has with all his elephants lol, he even got Heather a Webkins and it is a elephant for when she is born and today he got her a pink puddle so after when she is born we will be registering them for her lol,

AAWW, that is so sweet! She is a lucky little girl all ready. ;) I missed seeing you on here.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
yeah me and Mike and his best friend have been busy taking my truck apart lol we are taking parts off my truck and going to put them on his truck lol, and then today we had to take our middle child to the ER for 2 staples in his head he was playing outside and wacked his head on the fire escape ladder thing he hit so hard . thank god no other damage to himself. And for Heather I can see it now that she is going to be spoiled big time lol.

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
yeah me and Mike and his best friend have been busy taking my truck apart lol we are taking parts off my truck and going to put them on his truck lol, and then today we had to take our middle child to the ER for 2 staples in his head he was playing outside and wacked his head on the fire escape ladder thing he hit so hard . thank god no other damage to himself. And for Heather I can see it now that she is going to be spoiled big time lol.

aaww, Melissa, I am sorry to hear about your son and his accident. I hope he feels better real soon. I think all I get done saying is sit down and watch your head. lol That is boys for you. :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts