Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

August 28th, our wedding day....

Happy Anniversary!

OK, 9 years.... How many of em GOOD???? :rofl:

My wife says 1 or 2 for us, out of 24!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats you two! my wife and I have been seeing eachother for 8 yrs and married for 4 but it feels like 80! LOL

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
A Lost Ann found anniversary... I can see it now...

Kelly: "Here Larry! I got you this!"
Larry: "Wow a tractor! AWESOME! I got you uhh.. be right back"

(Larry sprints out into the yard)

Larry: "Here she is!"
Kelly: "....oh....great....a rusty muffler"
Larry: "That's a FLOWMASTER!!"

:rofl: Happy Anniversary you two.

He offered her a bracelet, but it was furry...
FurryBracelets.jpg

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

Fellro

Staff member
Congrats! My wife and I are only just under 3 years behind you...

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
sorry i did not see this thread. congrats and here are a few images for you
7d64c90c0036138f2bb3caf0d78bb262-1.jpg

mickey.gif

mickeyandminnielove.gif

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
A Lost Ann found anniversary... I can see it now...

Kelly: "Here Larry! I got you this!"
Larry: "Wow a tractor! AWESOME! I got you uhh.. be right back"

(Larry sprints out into the yard)

Larry: "Here she is!"
Kelly: "....oh....great....a rusty muffler"
Larry: "That's a FLOWMASTER!!"

:rofl: Happy Anniversary you two.

:rofl: Chris, you are a nut! That was so funny!
Actually he did really great! He got me a dozen roses, a beautiful card and two bottles of wine. :)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
congrats! He better cook you dinner or take you out :)

Hey In my defense. After getting a card and having a special roses ordered in Orange and peach on way home from work . She calls wanting a Pizza.

She could at last asked for stuffed shells. smiliestirthepot

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Kelly and Larry I am so sorry that I did not see this before. Happy Anniversary to you too, I hope that you had a wonderful time together, I see that Mike beat me to sending those Mickey pictures lol, I would send them again but I won't and Kelly no it is not lame that you liked them we have something in common we both like Mickey Mouse, but I also like Tinker Bell lol, and Larry how sweet that you got her some roses I guess she likes the Orange and Peach colored ones here I thought I was hard to get with roses with the color I like lol mine I like are white with pink trim with one pink pedal lol. Well again you twon congrates and hope many more to come for the two of yous.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Kelly and Larry I am so sorry that I did not see this before. Happy Anniversary to you too, I hope that you had a wonderful time together, I see that Mike beat me to sending those Mickey pictures lol, I would send them again but I won't and Kelly no it is not lame that you liked them we have something in common we both like Mickey Mouse, but I also like Tinker Bell lol, and Larry how sweet that you got her some roses I guess she likes the Orange and Peach colored ones here I thought I was hard to get with roses with the color I like lol mine I like are white with pink trim with one pink pedal lol. Well again you twon congrates and hope many more to come for the two of yous.

I usually get a odd combo just to be different . And was thinking of her Birthday OCT 31's.

If u like mickey u should see our tree at Christmas . Basically MORe $ in mickey Ornaments than My trucks r worth ...

Fellro

Staff member
Sounds like my wife's collection... but as long as she doesn't complain about my collection, I won't say anything about hers...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts