Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another one to the list

Michigan
Will doo Thanks again buddy

Michigan
ok i dled it... Now what? I see the source menu, i click browse and theres my folders but no files...

Michigan
What box is that in?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I edited my prior post and told you to download VirtualDub but then realized it might be a bit too complicated for you to use... :( Dunno brother, I don't really know of any other free video encoders.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
photobucket

Michigan
Got it downloaded while i was in class today, high speed is freakin sick! Dialup Blooooooooooowwsss........ The Vid aint much, there was a huge ditch where my cousin the one taking the video is standing, really got drifted up there, but where i was turning around the ditch was still exposed... Me and my dad are the only ones with 4x4 and he was at work so it woulda been 7 hours or so before he would be able to pull me out, not saying i would get stuck but i didnt wanna take that chance.. In the beginning i was backed in there because i was jumping from my top into the drifts, maby 4 or 5 feet deep. You can see me taking it out of 4x4 to lol. I was just foolin around killin time, my cousin was on the fourwheeler and he got burried so i pulled him out, pretty fun stuff.

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd190/smokin73/?action=view&current=100_3213.flv

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thats a good video, when your stoppin and slidin that reminds me of some fun times lol.

Michigan
yea i only like the beginning where i take of, sounds pretty good. Rest of its boring but i dont know how to edit vids. Yea if my dad was home i woulda done more.. You can see my marks where i was climbing up the hill and going into the farm field. That woulda been a better vid lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, yea that was fun, i got no pics from when we had snow, oh yea other then the dancing girl in back of my truck. It snowed then rained. Now there is nothing again.

Michigan
Got a pic lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You know it.
IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

Michigan
Hahaha Very Nice!

Michigan
where did that light bar go? u gonna sell me it yet!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Here it is lol.
LightBar.jpg

Wheres Waldo, I mean light bar lol.
Here is the damage im 2 lazy to fix right now.
LightBarBrokenLight.jpg

Heres a pic front to back out in the open.
LightBar1.jpg

LightBar2.jpg

I got to find roll bar before I sell it. If you find one let me know, ill trade you. smilietease

Michigan
Nice Razor scooter! Do you ride that to day care?
AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Good one chris.. Chris as in the hippy. lol Man look at that thing collecting dust, u better put a price on that fast becuase i found a killer looking KC light bar...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Na i dont ride that to day care, thats for when people are drunk and like to fall and bust there ass, its mad funnnn. There aint going to be a price. Need roll bar or thats going back on when I fix it eventually.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts