Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another one to the list

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thats how my buddys was. All chrome emblems. Guy he got it from said it was like that factory. Said there was a few that was factory all chrome, I donno it was funny when we went and bought it. I looked 1st my self caus I wanted it. Old lady came out of the house when I was lookin and said 9G. I told the lady are you out of ur mind. Ill give you 1 right now cash. She was like i got reciepts of stuff done. She pulled out a printed reciept from a calculator. I was like are you serous? Want me to go print 1 out also? Ended up buyin for 2800. More to the story but its not on this toppic. Ha my bad for Hijackin.

Michigan
smiliehijacked Jk its np. Im wondering if i get that shit on my paint what it will do to it? Im gonna bring it in a heated pole barn for a while so it warms up and il tape it off real well, get some chop sticks and a tooth brush and go to town.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I have used brakekleen to take paint off bumpers and fenders at the shop i used to work at. It wont do anything to the paint. Just wipe it off.

Michigan
I have used brakekleen to take paint off bumpers and fenders at the shop i used to work at. It wont do anything to the paint.
What hahah thats a derogatory sentence lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Let me reword. Paint from when the people hit other cars. Not like the cars paint, but when you scuff someones car, its like if you compound the area where you hit someone so no one knows. I guess thats how ya would put it.

Michigan
gotcha lol i knew what you ment i was just giving you a hard time lol haha

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't Bronco's the same wheelbase as a F150 shortbed?

Way shorter .U have to cut like 8" out of a short bed to fit it on bronco frame witha reg cab.

Michigan
for real? Learn something new every day, i went around the Kroger parking lot all day today trying to find a single cab short box 150, no such luck lol. I definatly like my truck tho because of that weight over the rear axle, it feels nice and planted on the ice and snow. Pulling capabilities are amazing too.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I think Bronc's are weird to back up...

Mostly that I'm not used to them, I know, but they just feel so darn short relative to their width. Maybe it's that the Ford fullsize I'm most used to is a CC/LB....

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Shortbox/reg cab f150's are somewhat of a rare breed. :D And yea, as soon as I read you only used 5 quarts I knew right away what your problem was. Glad it wasn't nothing bad.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I loved drivin my friends bronco. I love that its like fullsize and short as hell. I loved my old YJ, there wasnt a parking spot you couldnt pull into. On the other hand I cant park my F350 at all. Lol. Well I guess I can. I just nudge the other cars out of the way.

Michigan
HAHA yea backing up kinda sucks, Especially with the stock tail lights the backup lights blow, but i got aftermarket and wow are they brite. Makes it a bit easier. Yea i added a quart today and its good to go. Wont make that mistake again. And Chris its crazy going from my bronco that i can turn on a dime, to my dads crew cab short box superduty that feels like a freakin ship trying to fit in to a canal that runabout boats go in. Its weird, i just wish i had the power that big ass truck is making.

Michigan
Did some foolin around in some snow drifts the other day. Theres a part on my road where on most "Normal Road" There would be a ditch, but instead theres a hill. Probably a 50% incline, well my cousin Justin was over, and he bet i couldnt climb the side of it. Well..... He was right lol, I started off in 4 high, made it almost to the top and i just stopped, So i put it in reverse and it was barly moving so i proceeded by putting the petal to the floor and amazingly i worked my way out, We got out and you can see where my front axle was lol, I didnt think i was gonna make it anyways cuz it comes to a steep point and he has a 2wd sanoma and i know that thing wouldnt be able to pull me out. So i ended up going through a plowed field and went down it that way lol that was fun. Then i spent the rest of the day pulling out my cousin on my fourwheeler cuz he was getting stuck. and drift diving off the top of my truck, love how this thing goes through the snow also. All winter i only had 2 "OOOOOOOO SHIT!" Moments, and both times i got out under my own power. Here are some pics, he took a video of me foolin around and il attempt to put it on photobucket..

100_3215.jpg

100_3214.jpg

Michigan
Shankya! Thats what i love about winter is foolin around in the back roads. If your stuck just grab a shovel and make sure you ate your wheaties! To bad you live so far away, id like to get a bunch of ppl together and spend the day on the backroads just foolin around. I went through a quarter tank also lol thats a little rough, most of the time i was in 2wd unless i wanted to climb that hill or taking off on the road. I also went through my front yard yesterday, thinking that all the ice was frozen and i wouldnt even touch the grass, well i broke through and i left two marks of grass haha, dad was not very happy with me but o well.... Video is almost done.. couple more days now. lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Days you need to speed that up son. Pics are cool man, if I ever get some snow ill get some pics.

Michigan
3 hours and only 20% done, il go to my cousins house this weekend and upload it. The beginning is the only really cool part tho...

Michigan
LOL that stuff is foriegn to me! GUI or command line interface?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts