Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

92, f250 project

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I vote convert to carb...

Fellro

Staff member
It will work, just obviously in a crash the pump could keep running.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Pop the dash panel out, and push the connections to the fuel tank switch connections tight. My 94 did that too me, and drove me nuts. Everything tested good, but nothing worked.
stupid switch was bad.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Was just wondering if maybe it jumped timing.
Can you get #1 piston on TDC, and see where the rotor is pointing?

blacksnapon

Staff member
Just as a suggestion, check the ground, and connectors at the rear of the truck. Last time I pulled a bed, I didn't get them secured and the truck wouldn't start.

Ok, we just did 7 hours of checking and double checking, found to ground wires to nothing, one was on a plug at rear of truck that I'm not sure what goes to, one on the passenger(your driver) side headlight. We now have firing injectors when a noid light hooked up but very weak, hardly any fuel. But still no fuel pumps unless powered from another source. Can't get power to the brown wire on the fuel pump relay but power to the other 3?
So anyway, we just jumped the fuel pumps and cranked it, will run on starter spray and fuel in throttle body but not on its own. Pulled injectors again and noticed this

Is it me or is that all melted?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts