Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

92, f250 project

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Didn't want to hear about that price! Seriously, though, if either of you two find a pair of surrounds at an okay price - buy them for me and I'll hit you up.

Bit of an update, the chassis is now shortened again to suit the long bed

Finding it very hard to find a 351 Windsor for a reasonable price in Australia, then happened to here about this the other day, it's efi 460, dually, got power windows and rear sliding window, electric seats and heaps of usable parts, so we grabbed it

Amazingly no one was injured at all. Fingers crossed to engine is ok, the fan is wrecked but it hasn't hit the balancer at all. The c6 has cracked housing at the back so will need another. Having it towed to home today so will post more pics later

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It never seems to end...:rofl: :rofl: :beer:

Been getting heaps done to the truck lately, doing at least 2 hrs every night(give or take a heap of beer!) haven't taken many pics but took cab off chassis, got the rear diff in and all new brake lines, dually front end is in with better brake lines that was on it, sure helps having a fee wrecked trucks lying around! Got started sorting all the wiring for the 460, fixed the headers where they where dented from the accident on the crew cab. Started running the wiring for dual tanks and fuel lines. A couple pics now I have my new phone cause I lost all pics when my last phone died

Chassis is all painted and ready, got my brothers project truck out of my shed tonight so could put the cab in, will start the bodywork tomoro after work. Think I may paint it myself since we sticking to a budget

Been a long time since I updated!! Took me around 50 hrs to get cab perfect. Lots of heating and shrinking. Cab was split up beside rear window both sides so had to repair that. Finally got engine and extractors In chassis for final time on weekend and slipped the cab back on. Finally taking place. Couple hours on wiring tonight so should be able to fire at weekend

Doesn't look like much but really is.

Looks great Andy - looks like still a bit of fun to go with wiring :)

blacksnapon

Staff member
Bit of an update, the chassis is now shortened again to suit the long bed

Finding it very hard to find a 351 Windsor for a reasonable price in Australia, then happened to here about this the other day, it's efi 460, dually, got power windows and rear sliding window, electric seats and heaps of usable parts, so we grabbed it

Amazingly no one was injured at all. Fingers crossed to engine is ok, the fan is wrecked but it hasn't hit the balancer at all. The c6 has cracked housing at the back so will need another. Having it towed to home today so will post more pics later
Wow! That thing was hit so hard, it knocked the steering column over to the wrong side!

Looking great Andy

Can not get this thing to run, everything works if powered around the computer but won't thru the computer. Thinking it may have got wet when the crashed truck was outside for a while, I will send it away to be tested.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts