Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

79 250 Upgrades

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Can't wait til I see some pics of the upgrades.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
So, what are you going to tell your kids when they're old enough to drive and you're not yet ready to give up these trucks? :wasntme:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
So, what are you going to tell your kids when they're old enough to drive and you're not yet ready to give up these trucks? :wasntme:

As long as their good kids we'll be ready to give the trucks up anytime they're ready.

This is why the wifey approved of me getting my own classic down the road that I can keep and call my own.

I'm thinking a gen 1, 2, or 4 and it'll be a summer driver 2wd only.

But, we are still going to stick with getting them a beater for their first car/truck to get some of the early driving gremlins out and maybe let them drive the rigs occasionally for special occasions....then hand it over as a HS or college graduation gift.

A lot depends on how they are emotionally at the time.....I suspect they'll be good kids and won't HAVE to have it and will only be a blessing to them to actually have it.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
20130905_144558_zps9d448d2d.jpg

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
20130905_144752_zpsfdfa36a4.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
20130905_144814_zps4c3d6e15.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thanks fellas.....looks like she's going to be on blocks overnight! :headbang:

My mechanic didn't have time and the end of the day came sooner, rather than later....she'll be done first thing in the morning! Ugh....hate that it's not operational, but that's just me being me!!!!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
There was a few rivets in the existing springs that needed grinding off and couldn't be done with the springs on there....so he took the springs home to get the rivets off, put the AAL in, and bring it ready to plug in in the morning...........

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
ONLY AN HOUR OR SO AWAY!!!!!

They're all pressed, bolted and going in as I type!

bigdance

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts