Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

79 250 Upgrades

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Scott, Ken is lifting the rear of his 79.

Oops...yup, I didn't catch that you mentioned lifting the front....I'm lifting the bed as it down a bit and I want it level and am ok with it being a tad higher, just not lower. Thanks for catching that Mark.

Scott, Ken is lifting the rear of his 79.

Ah, well I need to find an AAL for the front of the 350. I should just screw the AAL and put a 4" with 35's on it.....Might just do that instead.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^
1979_Ford_F250_Leveling_Kits_Fat_Bob_s_Garage_Online_Store.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Got another Christmas present UPS today!

Ubolts shipped from a different location and not here yet. :(

20130903_113547_zpsc6d28802.jpg

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The rest of my wire loom came in yesterday also and I just ordered these for it.....man, can't wait...this will be a quick cheap upgrade to the engine compartment for sure!

T2eC16N_EE9s2ufgoMBS_8iMI4V_60_12.JPG

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
those will change the rear!

Absolutely can't wait! If the ubolts come in today or tomorrow, it'll probably get done this Thursday or Friday! smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Geez Ken, you have to stop buying all these cool things, makes me want to give Jeg's another order!! :D

You're doing it to me too on your thread!!! I'm ordering those Ford valve cover bolts because of you! smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
UBOLTS CAME IN!

Big suckers......going to wrap this up tomorrow, mechanic says!!! Yay...can't wait...and I'll post pictures for sure.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^patience is not one of my virtues! :headbang:

Ford Truck Articles