Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

78 bronco

Usuall we go straight through town. Nashville is the town I usually dread.

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
No, the tops are all together different, they won;t even line up with the body. He needs a glass specifically from a 78-79 Bronco. Try FullsizeBronco.com or 7879blueovalbronco.com to locate a used one.

Hm, then does my info apply to the 80-96 ones? I know I've read about people swapping tailgates and different rear windows, different tops around..

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yeah Tylers Gonna Get A Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE.... I sure hope so though

I hope he has it by the time I have lunch with him in a couple of weeks...

If I do get it, it will probably be next month... :rotz:

huh??? you lunch with tyler?? why?

Cause I'm SPESHAL that's why 'biteme'

oh cool. awwww tyler and his mommy.................... so sweet...........

Again.... Shut up Chris. Making fun of my Chevy truck, now this? [confused]

dang!! driving through atlanta on new years day. lol good luck.

Agreed.

oh dear god. any time during the daytime in a holiday period is horrific. have you taken the bypass or gone straight through. even the bypass is terrible. hell grannies are bout to run you over theyre driving 95 and s***.

They don't call it the watermelon 500 for nothing.

Hm, then does my info apply to the 80-96 ones? I know I've read about people swapping tailgates and different rear windows, different tops around..

Yes it does, you can swap tops on 80-up. You can use 80-up gates on 78-79's just not the glass. Certain year gates will require the correct year latches as well when used on a 78-79.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fc/full.aspx?Page=22

i thought national still did glass but i checked and they dont. looks like lmc will be the only option

Thanks... didn't even think of LMC.

why cant you just try the junkyards itll be much better match for your truck. LMC's part is probably wrong.

Cause.. can't hardly find them anymore.

It's a lost cause anyway... dads changed his mind, and has decided not to help me buy it (I offered to pay half).. when I told him it was gonna be $150 for glass, he said we would have $800+ in it right off the bat.. and it wasn't worth it.

So... my dreams just got crushed....again.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Thanks... didn't even think of LMC.

Cause.. can't hardly find them anymore.

It's a lost cause anyway... dads changed his mind, and has decided not to help me buy it (I offered to pay half).. when I told him it was gonna be $150 for glass, he said we would have $800+ in it right off the bat.. and it wasn't worth it.

So... my dreams just got crushed....again.

get ya a job and pay half to the guy and then work out a payment deal with him.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
get ya a job and pay half to the guy and then work out a payment deal with him.

I can't get a job until at least the end of January... my parents wont take me to and from work.

and I could maybe do payments, but I dunno... I'll have to ask him and see. [confused]

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
To bad .

Next time call wrecking yards . Half price y quoted.. I have 2 FSB of that vintage 3 houses down from me. Look around .

Good luck and never give up on your dreams

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts