Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

400 Pictures

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
On eBay there's a company that sells 351m400/460 (yeah they'll interchange) Hei's, for a lot less than what I paid. The difference, the unit is not "curved" to your engine, and from what I've read the quality is lacking. That's not to say that there's a bunch of people that have them and have nothing but praise for them.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks good Tony...you have her all buttoned up? Or gotta finish up tomorrow? BTW...diggin the hoist...haha.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Gonna button it up tomorrow. The hoist slides in my receiver. It makes light work of heavy things.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It's nice to be able to throw an engine in with the plugs already in and the headers bolted up. :D

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
On eBay there's a company that sells 351m400/460 (yeah they'll interchange) Hei's, for a lot less than what I paid. The difference, the unit is not "curved" to your engine, and from what I've read the quality is lacking. That's not to say that there's a bunch of people that have them and have nothing but praise for them.

Absolutely correct. I have the more inexpensive proform hei on mine. It isn't curved specifically for the 400, but it works for what I need it. If it wasn't in a mud truck, I'd have gone for the better quality.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
...diggin the hoist...haha.

That's the first thing that I noticed. I may have to build one of those....hmmmm.

The 400 does look good as well. Nice to see that 'binder getting some oval love smilieFordlogo.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
That hoist is one tool I don't know how I lived without before I threw it together.

Holy! Whats the story on that thing? Better be heavily built if your expecting to turn those meats! Do you guys run a shop of some sort? I see that tall dent side (on blocks) beside it as well :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
IIRC...they build some serious mud trucks. And I think his son has a pretty nasty gen 8/9 that he tears up the mud holes with.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts