Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chevy Volt Costing Taxpayers Up to $250K Per Vehicle

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I want to see how many private citizens have bought the Volt. Take out all the government agency purchases.

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I want to see how many private citizens have bought the Volt. Take out all the government agency purchases.

Ryan

I have never seen one on the road here Ryan and I suspect we will never be told how many the Gov't and Gov't affiliates have bought...If I had to guess, I'd say the bulk of them.

GM's Barra got email in 2011 about steering problems

GM's Barra testifies she 'acted without hesitation' on ignition issue
GM CEO Mary Barra testified on April 1 that she had just found out about the ignition problem. But Reuters reported today that she received an email about potentially related steering problems in 2011.

If Barra did, indeed, know about the problems with the ignition switches—now linked to 13 deaths and 31 crashes—during her time as product development chief, it could potentially lead to perjury charges in light of her testimony to Congress.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That is awesome....after the lying $$$$ goes off on the "old GM" vs the new one, she no different.....the whole $$$$ing lot of them should be in jail.
Wait..jail is too good for the lying sacks of shit....how about they a trial in Texas?.....$$$$ing scumbags.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
To take that a step further.....why wouldn't you dispose of said vehicle(s) if you owned them?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
If the world was full of rational people, the aftermarket value of GM products would plummet. Hell, I have family who are like "Yehaw boys, Chevrolet 4 life!" What. Are. You. Thinking?

It's a brand, not the Church or something. It's okay to change your mind on a FREAKING AUTO COMPANY.

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I could not agree more...but the last time I went on a tirade about such a boycott, I was chastised by a closet GM supporter here that was able to baffle me with salesman talk.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It will never end with the douchebags.

GOV'T MOTORS recalls another 2 million vehicles...

GM recalling 2.59 million more vehicles worldwide
So far this year, the Detroit automaker has recalled 13.57 million vehicles in the United States, plus an undisclosed number in two additional campaigns that have not yet been made public. Less than five months into the year, that number already has shattered the automaker’s annual record of 11.8 million vehicles recalled in 2004.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
"professional grade"

:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts