Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Road Trip Today!!!!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Damn this thread has been busy since I posted earlier...

Vince, you don't look like what I thought you looked like... You're more... pony-tail-ish ;)

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Well folks I just quit my job and me and the missus are on a road trip ourselves. We're currently sitting in Dayton Oh, going to go to the USAF museum and taking it easy for about 3 weeks before I start my new job :)

Gunner

Yup, I quit AGAIN ;)

blacksnapon

Staff member
Damn this thread has been busy since I posted earlier...

Vince, you don't look like what I thought you looked like... You're more... pony-tail-ish ;)
Remember, man, I come from the 60's, dude!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Now you need a ford rep to talk to Todd. :D
He'd have to come to my house though. That's where the blown POS is sitting currently. :D It came apart hard enough that it actually dented the oil pan. It's so kewel. Too bad it's mine. ROFLMAO

Remember, man, I come from the 60's, dude!
Don't let him bother you, Vince: He's just a hippie in denial. Or is that drag? No, that would be Ryan...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Don't let him bother you, Vince: He's just a hippie in denial. Or is that drag? No, that would be Ryan...
Ummm excuse me... Who is the one with LONG HAIR!? I do believe that is characteristic of a....

hippie-48540.jpg

HIPPIE!!!

And no Tom, those aren't my relatives.

Dang, who's that? your mom and dad?

*AHEM* Read my signature on "Children"

**AHEM** refer the note at the bottom of my previous post... I was wayyy ahead of you.
***AHEM*** WHY do you think I instructed you to read my signature? I was ahead of YOU when I said you were in Denial!

blacksnapon

Staff member
***Ahem**** They're called Heads..........for people in the know. "Hey, man, you got anything good for the head?" Dead heads, etc. People with short sleeve white shirts and crew cuts called 'em hippies.

come on tom, cut the guy some slack. Even you have some long hair in your past.

Mullet.jpg

Ryan
Come on, that's not me and you know it... I think that's the long-awaited picture of EVA, or her predecessor...
YOU, however, DO have long hair in your past...

dorothyryan.jpg

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
he had it fixed in under thirty minutes......

Yep looks like it took him thirty minutes. 10 minutes of fixin, 20 minutes of posting on FTF and a bill for a solid hour.

Nice job keeping the mechanic machine well oiled there. :prod:

Nice to have a competent mechaninc around, and an all around good guy to boot.

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Yep looks like it took him thirty minutes. 10 minutes of fixin, 20 minutes of posting on FTF and a bill for a solid hour.

Nice job keeping the mechanic machine well oiled there. :prod:

Nice to have a competent mechaninc around, and an all around good guy to boot.
Yep, thats about how it went too! HEY! there wasn't any money changing hands.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
My brothers a mechanic...I know how you guys operate..hehehe

On a sappier slightly less manly note. Isn't it great that we can all come together in one place, share our stories, make some friends and generally get to know other people? Nice to have a network of friends you can "call on" when you need something, If your down emotionally, financially, mechanically or whatever we'll all be there to pick you back up.

This site has a quality similar to what the NWC had now the NWU still has. A place where it was never about Fords rather ALWAYS about friends.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts