Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who still "works" their 73-79's??

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I moved six times in three years.(layoffs or different houses in the same town) The extra capacity would have been nice. :headbang:

Ahhh....well, that's why I have my POS Dodge and POS Cheby!

The only hauling my dents will do will be me and the fam!

Pulled my boat over the weekend with my 78, pulls it better then my Chevy!

IMG_1958_1_.JPG

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^What a great picture.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Love that pic

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Pulled my boat over the weekend with my 78, pulls it better then my Chevy!

IMG_1958_1_.JPG

A Ford with 2 flat tires and working on half it's cylinders will pull better than any GM!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
A Ford with 2 flat tires and working on half it's cylinders will pull better than any GM!

Hahahahahahaha.....what about a Ford with 3 flats and only has 3 cylinders working? smilieFordlogo

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Hahahahahahaha.....what about a Ford with 3 flats and only has 3 cylinders working? smilieFordlogo

True story...

When i had my 96 4x4 150 with a 300 and an auto i pulled a loaded fullsize schoolbus out of a pretty decent ditch after a 04 or so 3/4 ton 6.0l chevy busted a halfshaft trying it.

That day made me a believer in the 300...forever.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
True story...

When i had my 96 4x4 150 with a 300 and an auto i pulled a loaded fullsize schoolbus out of a pretty decent ditch after a 04 or so 3/4 ton 6.0l chevy busted a halfshaft trying it.

That day made me a believer in the 300...forever.

THAT IS AN AWESOME STORY! Very, very cool!

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
It defintatly worked it....i had it in 4low and almost to the floor...but it stayed glued togther and i must say a 300 on a hard lug makes a beautiful sound.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
l.jpg

Heres a pic of said truck...i miss it it was an awesome truck...pulled/hauled stuff it never should have...never let me down, never got stuck. I smacked a concrete bridgewall at 60mph sideways with it walked away without a scratch...

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
The only work my Dent did was to haul a new storm door and six bags of mulch from Home Depot in two separate trips, for those two trips I had originally had it out to give it a little exercise, it handled those two jobs rather well.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts