Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site Rookie

Well, Ben told me about this here site and here I am. Along with everyone else who came over from the other place, I hope this site's not as uppity as the other place :headbang:

Here's to our Blue Ovals
beer.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

I never was a member over on the other site, but have browsed it, and heard stories about it, and this site isn't even close to being as uppity as over there...smiliegitrdone

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea this site is WAY better than them...
Much more kick backed and relaxed...
I suggest going to the nearest lazy boy store, as you will be so comfortable here that a regualar computer chair wont cut it anymore!
Thats my excuse anyways.

See my sig by the way!
Texas is AWESOME!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
First off, welcome aboard! We're laid back here.

I took the name of the other place out of your posts, so the crawlers don't pick it up and associate us with them.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Glad to see ya made it man. Lots of great folks here, and now you have all the RIGHT info you could want over here. And Don nailed the description of this site perfectly.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Great find! You'll love it!

Sure thing:

1978 F250 4x4 Supercab SnoFighter, 460, D60s F&R, C6 auto, NP205, 6" Skyjacker, 36x14.5x16.5" Ground Hawg II Radials

2005 F150 Supercrew, 5.4 V8, 20" Roush Rims, Magnaflow exhaust, Steel billet grille, Ice blue HID lights

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA ones blue and ones gray!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ME tooo! HAHA

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Man the more I see these gen 6's the more I want one!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts