Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My surgery details...

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Here's the skinny on that. I had my pre-op appointment today. They took my blood and urine and pre-registered me and all that good stuff. We (the man and I) had a long talk with my doctor. The re- constructive bladder repair and hysterectomy are still on, BUT I may get to keep the important part, my ovaries. There are no guarantees, but that gives me hope!!! :) There is more good news...
I will have my surgeries on Wed. as planned.

IF the Laproscopic surgery works I will be home Thur.

evening/night!!!! IF It works and I have no pain 2 weeks after I get home, I can go back to work!!!! Can you tell I am excited? :)

My doctor will be taking pics of me on the inside before and after the surgeries and I get to see them.

How cool is that??

IF he has to cut me open I will be there longer and have a longer recovery. Cross your fingers for me? Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes.

If you want times, location, or phone numbers, just give me a shout.

-Karen

Note to anyone that goes.. Keep your "Junior Mints" at home.

Hope all goes well Karen, Surgery is not always a pleasant experience .

D

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Hoping you have a quick recovery.Get back with us soon.

Mil1ion . I love that episode. but ya never know it might turn out to be " divine intervention"..lol

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Is it a teaching hospital? maybe we can come sit in the gallery and watch.
Nah, but when I was hospitalized at U.C.L.A. they had a ton of med students following them around and watching what they did with me. Kind of weird, but I let it be in the name of medicine.

That last line, the one you quoted, was added because I copied this from myspace.. and I have local people, and co-workers on it. smilietease

Thanks everyone. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Note to anyone that goes.. Keep your "Junior Mints" at home
Hahahaha, I like you already Dennis! :rofl:

Kramer: Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -it's delicious!
Jerry: That's true.
Kramer: It's very refreshing!

Good luck Karen. My prayers are with you. Seems like everyone is getting surgery right now :( My girlfriend is having surgery on her HEAD in a few weeks :( I'm really stressed out.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hope all is well and you get on feet soon after,

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
My girlfriend is having surgery on her HEAD in a few weeks :( I'm really stressed out.
Since this is Karen's thread, I won't go there!

Karen, you ARE in my families prayers as well as Brian. Good luck. You'll be fine!! I know it. You're too damned tough not to be. Plus, you're a Ford Gal at heart!! God loves them best! :D

good thoughts for a good outcome Karen..be well.

Fellro

Staff member
They really have gotten that kind of surgery down to be fairly routine, so hopefully all will go well, and you will be on your way to recovery quickly!

i've got a video of the surgery on my knee(when the orthopedic surgeon destroyed it) that has made many puke. i like watching it except for the "Mistake".
i rent it out for parties.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Thanks everyone. :) I am going to ask for copies of photos and a video. I may get neither but it's worth asking.

He said he will show me before AND after pics. Crazy!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts