Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Found a new toy

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well I found a 95 f150 4x4 sc with a 351 102000 miles . Guy hit deer last august and just parked it because of gas prices. Its a real solid truck body wise just light cancer.And the typical fender grill hood damage.From deer

I was getting for parts but will see what needs . May sell it who knows. Oh and its only $325 :drop: :WooHoo: .I cant pass it up. Luckly its going no where till snow melts and I find about 50 more ft of chain . (parked in guys yard and its at bottom of hill. )

By then I hope to have funds. Been sort of lost not having a truck to part out.

probably SD. what color interior?

......my guess would make it " MAF " being 95_series 351 engine, but i can be wrong as well...smilietease ........i would of luv'd to grab it for secondary/part's truck for here ..........Great find & buy there, tho, Lost YelloThumbUp

mr. Charles

ohh yea thats right. i thought they started MAF in '96 but skan has a '95 and his is MAF. i stand corrected. hopefully it has tan interior...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
My truck is MAF cuz it's a CA truck. I don't think the rest of you guys got MAF til 96. Nice find Larry! How's the tailgate panel? I need one :)

Michigan
Hows the double side bearing controlling the air mounted steering axle?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
your not in oklahoma are ya lol. I found the same sorta deal. Except he didnt park it due to gas prices. he passed out after hitting the deer, lost his license for 10 years.

Its for 250 bucks.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
My truck is MAF cuz it's a CA truck. I don't think the rest of you guys got MAF til 96.

What about those of us who live in wacky states that follow CA emissions (ME, VT, MA, NY, NJ and maybe a few more).

I believe Ca was the only state that had the hippie emmisions laws back in the mid 90's the other states just recently followed.

MA has bead emission testing, i just barely pass. and mine is a 1994

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I believe Ca was the only state that had the hippie emmisions laws back in the mid 90's the other states just recently followed.

Could be... I was in the second grade in 1995, so I wasn't really paying all that much attention to emission laws at the time.

NeXtras- I haven't had my truck plated in MA for a couple years now, but I was talking to Mom's mechanic (not a state inspector) a couple months ago and he said something about them changing the emission testing down there, getting away from the dyno testing. Is the new one even stricter?

Could be... I was in the second grade in 1995, so I wasn't really paying all that much attention to emission laws at the time.

NeXtras- I haven't had my truck plated in MA for a couple years now, but I was talking to Mom's mechanic (not a state inspector) a couple months ago and he said something about them changing the emission testing down there, getting away from the dyno testing. Is the new one even stricter?

I dont know, my last inspection didnt require emissions, as there every other year. But i believe the way they test around here is based on the standards for the year your car was made. So in my case, im being tested on standards set in 1994

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I have MAF in my truck and its a 1995

The maf was available on F150 with 302 . Very few 351 sneaked through except Cal trucks And I know of 96 that r not maf . But its not a MAF one.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Dayuuum Lost, If this keeps up you won't need a chain to get that truck! There won't be enough left to hook a chain to...

Most know I always sell stuff. I have parts stuck everywhere. Skan has some pics some where. I think it will be a fix up and sell for some good profit so I can buy 2 or 3 parts trucks

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts