Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Christmas Party

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
This is probably more for the MO guys but everyone is welcome. I was thinking of doing a Christmas party on Saturday December 15. If everyone would like to do that let me know and we can get things rolling. We can discuss a time too. You can bring the wife and kids, they are welcome too. smiliegitrdone

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Cool I'll pencil it in!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
and the science center is doing that body worlds exibit.....and you could take my wife!! LOL

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I'd like to be there, and will try, but, as usual, I'm in exotic places drilling holes in the ground ;)

Gunner

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You're not married, are you? ROFLMAO

exactly!!!!!!!!!!smiliewhathesaid it's coming to KC this spring but it is real bodies that that been donated to science and dried out to show muscle mass and everything. the wife wants to go(bein's as she's a nurse and all) but I have no want, need, desire to go!

tom I guess if we are talking dancers I could go for that! LOL

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Better than drilling exotics in some hole in the ground.

Been there, done that, too...........But I was single then.........Just don't tell the wife ;)

Gunner

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Poor aim????
Nope, little B@!# was on her cell phone and didn't see the two bright red tailights and one bright red high center light on the wife's Taurus. Front seat is still not right in it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts