Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Where are all the NC folks

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hello there fellow NC'ers. Just trying to get a grasp of who all is in the NC chapter. So I'm gonna start a roll call. I'll post my name, you copy the name list, paste it in your post, then add your name. I'd also like to know where you're located...so if you're comfortable posting that, please do. I'm also trying to figure out why it's so dead in here...so if you have any suggestions to boost the chatter...lemme know, I'm running outta ideas.

NAME LIST

1) UTfball68...Ben...Salisbury

Your turn.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No kidding Tony...I was pretty sure we were up to 8-10 members, while that's not alot, I figured we could keep up some good chatter...especially with some of the topics in here. Seems like every site I'm on, the majority of the state chapters fail miserably, wonder why that is. Oh well...maybe we'll have to give it a few years, haha. Until then...me and you bud...haha.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
I'll play :rofl2:

I am a chapter member after all...

2) tanman722001...Tony...Harmony
3)SuperCab...Matt...Bozeman, Montana

And do I need to remind you that the best converesation thread in the chapter was started by me? :rofl2: ...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh well now there's our fearless leader...typical guy with power...gets the title and then he's no where to be seen. You know, your thread may have had the most chatter, but geezus you had to recruit from outside the state to have people actually talk in it...oh yeah...and for the record, if you wanna see what a real thread is supposed to look like, go look at MY stickies in the dentside forum. I think you even get credit for one of them, because after a merger, you were the first post...but we all really know who the master mind is.

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
2) tanman722001...Tony...Harmony
3)SuperSnake.....Cliff...Winston Salem

Matt is only Honorary member 1,111smilieneenar smiliestirthepot

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Matt is only Honorary member 1,111smilieneenar smiliestirthepot

Matt was actually a member...when the chapter first started he was still in NC...so we only have 1,110 honorary NC members...so as the great artist formerly known as Old Tired Rebel once said...BITE ME.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Matt was actually a member...when the chapter first started he was still in NC...so we only have 1,110 honorary NC members...so as the great artist formerly known as Old Tired Rebel once said...BITE ME.

Where do you want to be bitten????smilieneenar

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
OK...Tex...haha. Simply a figure of speech, so nowhere. But did you like the throw back with the OTR reference??????

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
...a thread jacking artist that is

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If you're looking for grey poop on something...might wanna check Tex's dirty laundry.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Now that was bad'smiliedoh'

The joke? Or did you just go check out his laundry? AHAHAHHAA. Seriously though, only time I ever like a brown mustard is when I go to one of those fancy delis that charge like $10 for a 6" sub...it adds an extra 'snob' factor.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
The joke? Or did you just go check out his laundry? AHAHAHHAA. Seriously though, only time I ever like a brown mustard is when I go to one of those fancy delis that charge like $10 for a 6" sub...it adds an extra 'snob' factor.

The Joke... And I only buy a sub is when they are on sale

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts