Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Your friend Bill W is here!

Hey everyone:wavey:

I can not belive all the familiar names on this site!

I'm gonna feel right at home.:)

Thank you, Skandocious. It's nice to be here

I'm gonna go check out the AZ chapter and see who's there that I know....

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Whoops! No AZ chapter yet 'smiliedoh'

We start chapters on an on-demand basis; 3 or more members who wish to have a chapter may appoint a leader and appeal to the admins, and it'll be created.

If you can find two other AZ residents who are willing to participate, feel free to contact any of the mods or admins and we'll make it happen ;)

Whoops! No AZ chapter yet 'smiliedoh'

We start chapters on an on-demand basis; 3 or more members who wish to have a chapter may appoint a leader and appeal to the admins, and it'll be created.

If you can find two other AZ residents who are willing to participate, feel free to contact any of the mods or admins and we'll make it happen ;)

Myself and a few others dug the other site's AZ chapter out of the Mud
I am confident we can get one started here.

Hey Andy, Its nice to see many people I already know!

Thanks Aaron!

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Welcome to the nut house Bill. You will recognize many of the patients in here. smilietease

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Howdy Bill, glad to meet you...

Welcome aboard Bill.....whole bunch of misfits here

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Howdy Bill! I hope you feel welcome here. It has a different atmosphere than some boards, but it'll lend to your liking here shortly. Enjoy your stay and kick off your shoes...

Ryan

Glad you made it Bill,You will notice a great difference here in this site.

D

Thanks everyone! Now for my first task, lets get this place an AZ Chapter! already sent one PM out to see if they have any intrest. Gonna go see if I can find some more AZ peeps!

Can someone tell me how long this site has been up and running?

Thanks,
Bill W.

Thanks Goose! one more question, Where can i get one of those time and temp bar thingy's, Thats Way COOL!:)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts