Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

your dream truck?

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
With a 6CAt Cummins and a 9Apr Eaton Fuller.

sam_2943-large.jpg

Are you compensating for something? smilietease

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I know this is a different answer, but my dream would be to have a huge shop and a boat load of extra time to basically buy and rebuild these trucks of all models and have my own personal Jay Leno collection of dent sides.

Ding ding ding ding....I'd have to second this post!

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
I had already found my dream truck a 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat, how it came about is that I was looking for a. 77 F-350 Custom dually flatbed like my first one, then this 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat crossed my path, and I said to myself 77, 78 F-350, F-150, Custom, Ranger Lariat. It didn't matter which it was, but it had to be a Dent, but being a Ranger Lariat Trailer Speial was just a sweet bonus, and it cost me way less than $1000,000 and most of the restoration work was done for me, and all I have to do is the little stuff on it as I go along and I have some of the little and not so little stuff done new radiator, and new carpeting, and more little stuff to go yet.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

keithgonzales

keithgonzales
dream truck

Big Jim that is one fine truck. I am building a 74 F350 and want to paint it that red you have. I rebuilt the 400, put a C6 with GV unit moved the rear axle back 18" and installed live air ride on the back. No bed is being used, just closing in the frame with wood planks. Put some full radius fenders on the back and will put step sides between cab and fender. I am going to install my hitch for both gooseneck and fifth wheel. I kept it as a dually. My son wants me to put a drag wing on it, he says it will look like the Pikes Peak hill climbers.
Hope it comes out looking as good as your ride.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts