Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Yet another, 79 F-350 restoration

The new Dakota Digital analog cluster looks REALLY nice. Did you add any options to the cluster like outside temp, etc.?

'smiliecrazy'

Ehhh, them be the stock gauges.

Another 79 F350 super Cab Enthusiast

:) Ranger 429
Your truck will be great. I've been working, sort of, on my own 79 F350 Super Cab. I'm envious though, you are much faster than I am but I will be there eventually. I put my money in the mechanical side first, 545 stroked 460, rollerized C6, high stall torque converter, Gear Vendor OD. Changed the rear drum brakes to disks. Air bags on the rear axle. Custom gauges and gauge pod. And other work in the cab. It was painted in 2006 (cheap Miracle job, sort of) but a 5th wheel dropping on the bed (long story) ended the new paint job. Anyways, I can't wait to see yours completed. I guess I should put my truck on the forum.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
:) Ranger 429
Your truck will be great. I've been working, sort of, on my own 79 F350 Super Cab. I'm envious though, you are much faster than I am but I will be there eventually. I put my money in the mechanical side first, 545 stroked 460, rollerized C6, high stall torque converter, Gear Vendor OD. Changed the rear drum brakes to disks. Air bags on the rear axle. Custom gauges and gauge pod. And other work in the cab. It was painted in 2006 (cheap Miracle job, sort of) but a 5th wheel dropping on the bed (long story) ended the new paint job. Anyways, I can't wait to see yours completed. I guess I should put my truck on the forum.

Sounds like a great truck. Maybe start a build thread of your own to post some pics

Subscribed. Sweet rig man. Love the way you used the bedliner. I had planned on using it as well. There is also some spray that is used to coat and protect gutters that i was gonna look into using. Although i have heard it fades in the elements, I wonder how well it would hold up inside the cab. Its much cheaper than the alternative.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts