Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Yeppers another new Canadaian.

Hey all. New here hope to get at least some info. And make a few friends. Use to belong to the other Ford Truck web site but we kinda had a blow out. Seem that they cant take a joke. Oh well I recommended to you guys. Im out here in Surrey BC Canada. And own a 88 Ford Bronco II 2wd. Hope ta hear from you all soon.

thanks smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good to have you over here stranger...seems like there have been quite a few blow outs. Oh well, you've definitely found a superior place. Lots of knowledge here. Anyway, enjoy the stay, have fun and post up often.

91xltlariat

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
smiliewhathesaid :welcome:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the site!!!! Stick around and we'll grow on ya!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome from another Canuck!

Sweet

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Arctic Wolf I am glad you came over here these guys and gals are great. I hope you have fun over here.

Welcome to the site.

It took you long enough ;)

velcome

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Welcome to the site.....the majority of us are from over there...don't be afraid to tell ur friends left over there!Post a bunch and show some pics!

Thanks guys. Glad ta be here. It was sweets that told me about it after my blow out with the Zipityy Do Da Man. IMO Back stabber.

Hey Michelle thanks for lettin me know about here. Hope all is well.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Awwww CRAP! Another one!!

ROFL JUST KIDDING!! WELCOME!! smilieFordlogo

We are everywhere...like a plague...chasing people with back bacon and toques....:beer:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts