Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Yep, I'am new to this forum

Hello everyone.
I stumbled across this site by accident, but it looks like just what I have been looking for.

I am responsible for maintaining a fleet of 4 Ford Superduty Ambulances (3 F-350s and 1 F-450) and 1 International Crash/Rescue truck (4700 series).

I have not experienced any oil burining problems but my bigest headache is a 2003 F-350 7.3 diesel with less than 55,000 miles, leaks a lot of oil on the bay floor. It has been in the shop twice this month and I have spent over $1,100 and it still leaks. Valve covers and Oil Pan gaskets have been replaced.

We are a volunteer agency and the vehicles while driven by different people no one abuses the vehicles.

Bandaid:(

Blade

Backwoods boy
Welcome to the site, pull up a chair and share some stories... but dont mind the crazies round here... i cant help ya, but i know theres someone out on the site that can

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome BANDAID! I would start by picking the minds of the Certified Ford Techs. They're good at what they do and may know of a common problem your truck has.

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome to the site! :wavey:

Where does the oil leak appear to be coming from? How much oil are you finding under the truck?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome to the site...great place with all the resources you could need. Enjoy

Welcome to FTF. Hopefully one of the Ford Tech geniuses (not being sarcastic, they are great) can help you out. :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts