Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

ya'll got room for one more?

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
hey Bill i didnt need to reconize the name the crabby ford parts guru gave it away!
Ha ha...very funny.

Why the hell are you googling Ford parts? Qwist on a bicycle, what could you possibly need that I couldn't give you the part numbers for, even search for them..obsolete or not?

We have Mr. Ed here, too....

'Course, 'ol Ed has no Ford parts catalogs prior to 1980, so ya have to ask me for the numbers, he'll sell you the parts at a discount once he knows them.

Yeah, I know that Dennis the Menace has parts catalogs, but so what...he's no partsman (he's damn good at everything else, tho).

By the time he's found the basic part numbers by searchng thru 100's of pictures, I've typed the number, found the parts and you'll prolly already have them.

Sorry Ed and Dennis, no harm intended. (I could add something here, but WTF, I've prolly p!ssed off half the members here with my above statements).

P!ssing ppl off: I'm better at that than anything else!

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the site, Wizzard. Tony's right - that's all I have to say.

Ryan

What's with the ? mark?

I sent the Wiz a PM or an email under a different user to get in touch with me.

I presume he didn't know what to make of it or the other site had blocked all traffic to my names and he didn't get it.

The Wiz is a good guy with questions :)

how that happen???? PM on this if..

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
What's with the ? mark?

I sent the Wiz a PM or an email under a different user to get in touch with me.

I presume he didn't know what to make of it or the other site had blocked all traffic to my names and he didn't get it.

The Wiz is a good guy with questions :)

naw Dennis i shure didnt get no email or pm i think some one blocked it. im glad ya think im one of the good guys tho i often wonderd?

Some people there were very guilty of mis-perceiving me.

Take me to England :)

I need some of their beer :)

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Guinness is available here, for sure. I don't know 100% about Bodington's, but I think so. I'm a Molson Canadian or Alexander Keiths kinda guy.

We have plenty of import beer around here, but I tell ya mates, nothing calms the nerves better than 'aving a pint in an english pub watching the ships come into Newcastle harbour.

Plus both my Sisters left for england 3 hours before I made my post

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
We have plenty of import beer around here, but I tell ya mates, nothing calms the nerves better than 'aving a pint in an english pub watching the ships come into Newcastle harbour.

Plus both my Sisters left for england 3 hours before I made my post
Well heck, lets go..British Air was offering $395.00 flights several days ago, but we'll need a place to camp out.

The pound is worth damn near twice what the US dollar is, so besides a room, we'll have to drink our lunch, because fish & chips will cost almost 15 clams!

Ford Truck Articles