Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wow....reminds me of how I think Duncan's rig will look when it's done.

primetime

sawmill slave
I`d put it in my garage. Might even drive it 5 or 6 times a week, but that`s just me.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
awesome truck.. 20-30k price range....

but all that and a damn fram filter is on it... <<< wtf???

I wondered when someone was going to comment on that.....thought I'd get lambasted if I did.......I had similar thoughts. Every bolt was stainless steel but the oil filter was bought at his local walmart?

I've said this before and I'll say it now,.....I wouldn't use a Fram on my weedeater!

:rofl: Funny....

I`d put it in my garage. Might even drive it 5 or 6 times a week, but that`s just me.

I'd drive it too.....my rig was close to this condition when I bought it; from underneath, engine bay, every single bolt, every inch was show quality.....never driven, stored in a climate controlled environment. Other than having a trophy in a case (which is ok if that's your thing), what's the use of having a mechanical beauty if you can't use it!

Now, it's moving into the "used" category as it's getting nicked here and there, little condensation rust spots around the bolts, a few scratches, some chrome pitting, etc.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^I'm enjoying it more and bought it to drive, not to store....except during the extreme winter months.

Ford Truck Articles