Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wood center console (pic's attached)

boysmomoflabs

completely ignorant~
Hi guys....

I've used the search function but haven't seen this particular style of center console. Frankly, I think it's butt ugly and really didn't want to reinstall the center seat. Tell me is extremely rare and worth a mint...*laughs*

edited to add: it's not plastic, but solid oak.

From an 94' f150 supercab

DSCN2879.JPG
[/IMG]
DSCN2880.JPG
[/IMG]
DSCN2881.JPG
[/IMG]

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I have a center console for sale, factory form looks similar but its plastic and black...
Seat is grey in color... Pm me if your interested, shipping would probably be a bit expensive though.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I can't say she's worth much, but I'd take a stab at selling around $50. You'll be likely to nab a sucker at that price.

boysmomoflabs

completely ignorant~
Thanks guys...maybe I'll like it more if I stripped it down and redid it. Truly wasn't going to put the seat back in, but.....

has anyone seen this style on any other trucks? There has to be more...right?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I think they used those or something similar in the Centurion conversions (except where the buyer opted out of wood accents, like the PO did for Bertha).

I want that wood center piece.

I've been looking for that specific center wood console for my truck. IF you know where to purchase just the top wood piece or you want to sell yours please let me know. My email is bar 850 at g mail. Names B and thanks

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I think that looks a lot better than plastic. I'd keep it if I were you.

boysmomoflabs

completely ignorant~
I've been looking for that specific center wood console for my truck. IF you know where to purchase just the top wood piece or you want to sell yours please let me know. My email is bar 850 at g mail. Names B and thanks

Thank you, but for what I'm into this truck right now, I can't afford to replace it with anything except an empty paper bag.

boysmomoflabs

completely ignorant~
Both Mark III and Centurions came with the wood trimmings...

Hmmmm....are those the "higher end" trucks or just special models? Wondering why this particular truck would have one.

The console is growing on me, I have to walk by it several times a day and the more I look at it the less ugly it's getting.

Thanks for the info guys!!! (and the support)

Evangeline

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Centurion and Mark III were companies that did luxury and off the wall modifications to these trucks. Centurion is more known for crew cab Broncos and F150's as well as hauling packages that included CB radios, rope lighting and wood trimming while Mark III is known for wood trim, leather, etc.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts