Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wiring Diagrams

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Hey guys, looking for some wiring diagrams for a 93 F-350. Working on the rear lights of my truck right now. So lets' see what you guys have. And I'll throw in what I can find. Thanks Guys.

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama
Dunno how similar 92 and 93 are, but I JUST got a brand spankin new EVTM on Saturday from Helm. It covers everything up to the F-350 for 92. Did 93's have the high brake light? I know 92 did not. I was thinkin that was added in 94, but I could be wrong.

if some one doesnt have one by 5pm (EST) ill get one for you from OASIS

blacksnapon

Staff member
if some one doesnt have one by 5pm (EST) ill get one for you from OASIS
I checked, oasis only offers diagrams back as far as 06

third brake light was not introduec until 1994.. 1994 is when Air Bagg, Third brake light and R134a was introduced into the trucks, also the start of the new firing order on the 5.0

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Ok, what's a good website to look on for wiring diagrams. I got my license plate lights figured out.
So the next problem is my dash lights. Torn the dash apart last night, couldn't find anything, and all my gauges work. When I turn on the headlights, the dash lights don't come on. Guy I bought the truck from said that he had a mechanic look at it, and they couldn't find anything. ANy ideas? I checked the connections, bulbs, switches, fuses, and can't find anything.

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama
You check the connector on the back of the light switch yet, or for that matter the switch itself? Common failure for a little corrosion to go a long way toward overheating a connection, and making it quit altogether. This normally causes extreme heating, and may damage the connector.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
yea, we checked the switch, looked good. Hit it with a test light and multi-meter. I'm starting to think it might be something in the wiring.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Doc, I've yet to find a website that hosts wiring diagrams for these trucks for free. My diagrams come from my 95 F-Series Ford shop manual (CD).

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Where can I order one for my truck?

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Kewl, see if I can find out later. Luckily I get paid tonight......

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts