Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

who we got in Maryland?

Twilight-Zone--C10288143.jpg

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I got a warning about posting up a "competing" site. Yah, whatever. But it goes further back then that. Double standards on there and certain individuals are a real PITA! Wasn't much Ranger tech neither so....I'm done. I still keep in touch with those I like though.

I got a warning about posting up a "competing" site. Yah, whatever. But it goes further back then that. Double standards on there and certain individuals are a real PITA! Wasn't much Ranger tech neither so....I'm done. I still keep in touch with those I like though.
it's sometimes discouraging other there-you see some folks getting away with stuff twice as bad as other things? I'm busting my hump trying to get the Maryland chapter over there better and bigger -and seem to get smacked in the face by certain individuals -wish this place would grow bigger I'd just stay here:wasntme:

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I know what ya mean Jr. I'm trying to generate more interest here so if ya can help, it would be great. People can be members of several sites, not like we're "stealing" members, know what I mean? I like a site without all the bs and prejudices....that is what I found here....even though the boys bust my chops! LMAO

Ok, I just posted up a link on my club website for the truckers to check out FTF. I know some of the truckers in my club are a lil disgruntled as well. Hope this works!!

Last edited:

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Not many Marylanders here yet. But the site is growing everyday. We bust everyone's from time to time.
I was at the other site but was banned for life for mentioning Mil1ions name. The guys and gals here are all OK in my book. Everyone seems to get along pretty well and can discuss thing with out flaming even if they do disagree on things.
The tech here is great if you ask a question between all the people here someone normally knows the fix you are looking for. Just need a few more tech writeups and such. Each person knows certain years and models. I know the 70's trucks and the Rangers and explorers. I will have to dig out a few of my old ranger writeups I did for a site I admin on for a few years that we let die.
Most of the write ups I have are all electrical in nature or OBD stuff.Have a few I did that were basic everyday repairs that a newb could do. Brakes,replacing a starter, bleeding a clutch, basic sheet metal repair using metal of fiberglass. Not sure if I have a full backup of the WIKI pages that had all the write ups for all the tech that was on the other site or not. The wiki we had was great but the spammers started posting so much crap on it was a major headache fixing it every few hours.It was all Ranger/BII tech.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts