Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Who has a 04-08 and how do you like it?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I have an 04 F-150 XLT 4x4 with the 4.6 and really like the truck. Probably the only thing I don't like is the fabric they used on the seats. It stains really easy. Makes it hard to keep the truck looking nice. Overall it's been a great truck and I really enjoy driving it.

What about everyone else?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I drive several at work From plain janes to a 08 F150 XLT crew . As mode of transport they r Ok . They r getting some miles out of them reliable that way.
To work on (Spark plug change) THey suck .

If you can get passed the Bad seating (I'll take a 03 F450 dump instead of the 08 F150 seats r more comfy . ) Sooner or later I'll buy one so its take what you can get.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Had a '05 Lariat S/C 4X4. Liked the truck, pretty comfy really, gas mileage seriously sucked for a 1/2T PU. Father-in-law has a '06 F150 2WD S/C- base truck with a 4.6, and he likes it. Not quite as much as his old '98, but if the new one lasts the way the last one did, he'll be a happy guy.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Just bought the wife an 07 F150 Extended cab, and I have an F250 extended cab, and, so far haven't had any problems with any of them. Well, the F250 had an issue, but that was from the idiots working on it, rather than any problem it had before it was brought in for service.

Gunner

I just bought an 05 XLT Screw to serve as the family truckster. I have only had it 2 days but I like it so far, glad to know about the easy staining seats though, I have a 2 year old so that is invaluable info.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts