Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

White Truck Update

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well I finally fixed the front bumper, it was super hack, it wasnt even on, cant believe it didnt fall off. I also took the cluster out and cleaned all the dust off the guage faces. Then I installed the tach I got at Englishtown swap meet. Monday im have a buddys detailing buisness do the inside as I hate doing that. Tomorrow im a try to mount the steps I got, and rotate the tires. The other day I did a full tune up, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, pcv, cleaned the TB out, air filter, and I had to make a new filter, for the oil breather.

As of now, it runs damn good, and drives mad good. Right now, I have left to do is, the trans, diffs, and tcase. Then whatever other odds and ends. I need the drivers door switch for the light, my truck is missing it. Anyone got a spair? Let me know lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You know, every car I get, good or bad, weather I like it or not, gets the same treatment from me. The best. I always tell friends, y isnt your car nice, its not a nice car they tell me. When I get a nice one ill keep it nice. I say if you cant keep a crappy 1 nice, you will never keep a nice one nice. Thats my motto. My free bronk gets the best treatment, my 5G stang gets the best treatment. Ahhhh ive got probs. Let me take some pics of the truck bumper, you might call me hack.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Got bored, hacked a cat off, made a new exhaust.
Stock 2nd cat, and flowmaster that was on the truck. Yea that was all that was on it.
IMG_0332.jpg

I used a 3" Thrush Welded offset in and center out. This is it right on the pipe out of the primary cat.
IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

Figured it was too close to the tcase, and body. So I put a peice of 3" on and set it back further. And used a turndown caus I couldnt find any 90* or 45*s to bring it out the side.
IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

Yea I Like The Bird
IMG_0338.jpg

Heres the Finished product.
IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Heres the bumper fixed, I still have to get it up a bit more.
IMG_0339.jpg

And the Dual steering stabilizer.
IMG_0340.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
dude thats awesome! looks really good, minus the t-case rear seal leaking haha

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Oh here a vid

Yea I know, its not bad, and im lazy lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Love the SAWZALLLLLLLL

Vid of the Tach that I put in also.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Progress is looking good man. The exhaust sounds pretty good too.

Looks great and sounds great. You are really making that rig pretty awesome. :)

Im definitely jealous. :)

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Looking good, sounds good for a Thrush. I do agree with the ground clearance tho...my Flowmasters won't get hit til the frame gets hit, they're tucked up nice, but i set lower to the ground and am only a 2wd....

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Its not goin to see anything thats gonna hit it. Long tubes are in the future so it will all get redone. Just didnt like the way it sounded. I could have turned it up, but I didnt want to make a peice go around the frame. Them tailshaft seals are easy with the right tools. I still got the ball joints to do, but its gettin nice and the bronco is nice to drive with top off and such, so im a change the engine in that soon. Its hard with 5 to decide what to drive, and what gets worked on 1st, I have work on like 4 to do. But just mods to do, other then bronk engine no repairs. Its still a bit quiet for me, but its a 5.0L so its not going to be too loud. I like it tho, no rattles like the old one, just resting on the crossmember.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts