Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

where to get Ford decals?

I've been scouring the 'net and can't find the decals I'd like for the truck. I want to get the plain "FORD" for the windshield, and I'd like the fancy FORD in the oval for my back glass. Jim

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I can make it for you, depending on how big you want it. Maximum size = 13" tall x (no limit on length). We've got a vinyl plotter for making FordTruckFanatics decals for the site members, but I've also offered to make custom sticker too.

Refer to this thread:
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7230

Last edited:
thanks chris, now I gotta find the exact style I want for the windshield. Can you make an oval Ford like is on Ryan's back glass on your other thread? I think you said your machine won't make the oval script Ford. Jim

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah I've gotten a little better with the plotter and I'm using some new software now so I think I can cut the Ford script. I can definitely cut a Ford oval with the script inside-- I've already done that.

And Taylor I still need to order vinyl. I'll order it as soon as I get some orders in ;)

Yeah I've gotten a little better with the plotter and I'm using some new software now so I think I can cut the Ford script. I can definitely cut a Ford oval with the script inside-- I've already done that.

And Taylor I still need to order vinyl. I'll order it as soon as I get some orders in ;)

So you can do any length?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I've yet to do anything longer than 36" but my new software is supposed to support it. I don't want to test it until I've got an order because, well, that's a waste of vinyl :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Watch out for copyright laws. ?"Don't want Ford lawyers sending letters.
As far as I know, we shouldn't have any problems. Because I'm not selling the stickers through the site, it's a personal venture and I categorize it as a "hobby". The proceeds are then donated to the site because that's why I make the stickers, to help support us all here; but FTF is not affiliated directly with the production of the decals.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yes I want special treatment. Lol. I dont know ur email. I just know ur phone number, ill just call u up 1 day. Wat up bra? Wanna make decals? Lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts