Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Where is everyone?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
stupid doc...

Ryan

bobf100

guys - I would have never dreamed in a million years how much work and change from moving out the country has changed my life. There is the everyday hour drive each way to and from work. In the evening and on weekends there are a million things to do outside before dark that I'm pushing hard to get done before the cold weather sets in. Not complaining as my wife and I truly love our new home but all said and done - leaves me little time on the boards. I hit it when I can - but must admit sometimes it's days before I can log on.

blacksnapon

Staff member
I'm here, lots of time just looking for tech questions to answer. It appears that FTF has extremely intelligent folks.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey I try my best to scare everyone off! but I too am busy trying to get last minute yard work done before winter. Gotta get the kids playground set up and back yard worked in, pin built for the outside puppy, and back porches poured...

SO.....smilietease

I did just vanish for a little bit huh? well school and friends have been keeping me off line for a while so that's why. these classes are gonna keep me on my toes and runnin' like a bunny.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts