Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

When is our next GTG, anyway?

blacksnapon

Staff member
I'd be the Canada guy....:wavey:

FL is a bit of a trek for me.... Could be fun but definitely not doable in a weekend :rofl: Especially if I bring the truck LOL
How about Missouri? Sept 29!

That's the same day as our company picnic which my husband will be dragging me (kicking and screaming) to. Ugh.

Neither one of us can get to these things. :headbang:

We live like 25 minutes away from each other and have never seen the other ones vehicles. :rotz:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am gonna try and get the family down there again that was some really good ice cream, and there was this awesome artist there.... kind of a goofy fella but all in all good people! LOL

ps obviosly won't have the truck so i will park by the frog....LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
oh well I'll be dogged.......No pun intended...ok maybe a little...LOL

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Neither one of us can get to these things. :headbang:

We live like 25 minutes away from each other and have never seen the other ones vehicles. :rotz:
We HAVE to do something about that! I just wish we would have before the tree fell on my baby!

We'll be off work at the same time in Dec. I think? I usually get my 10-12 days off when school is out. If we don't meet up by then maybe we can set something up? You'll either see my poor poor baby in it's sad state or my daily driver.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
It's not the cold it's this stupid tendon issue. Unless we get some new parts on the bike SOON I won't be riding for a bit. *sob*

Oh well, I SHOULD know Tues. what the next step is to fixing this finger/hand.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I get to go LOTS of places...

Not much STOPPING, but I get to GO!

A man found a bottle by the ocean. He rubbed it and out popped a Genie!
The Genie said he could grant the man ONE wish, so it should be important.
The man said,"I'd like a highway from here to Hawaii!"
The Genie replied, "Do you know how impossible that is? the engineering, the amount of concrete, steel and workers??? It's impossible! Think of something else."
The man thought for a moment and said, "OK. I want to understand the mind of a woman. How she feels, what she wants, what she needs and why she does the things she does!"
The Genie thought for a moment and said,"You want that Highway TWO LANE or FOUR LANE?"

A man found a bottle by the ocean. He rubbed it and out popped a Genie!
The Genie said he could grant the man ONE wish, so it should be important.
The man said,"I'd like a highway from here to Hawaii!"
The Genie replied, "Do you know how impossible that is? the engineering, the amount of concrete, steel and workers??? It's impossible! Think of something else."
The man thought for a moment and said, "OK. I want to understand the mind of a woman. How she feels, what she wants, what she needs and why she does the things she does!"
The Genie thought for a moment and said,"You want that Highway TWO LANE or FOUR LANE?"

I heard that story before, but it was a biker and god involved somehow. [confused]

Ford Truck Articles