Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Whats up guys

Hey every one I was suggested to join this forum from sbftech.com
I have a 5.0 project going on that I dont know What parts I need to achive my goal for it.Now my goal is to be able to beat stock chevy 305 and stock dodge 318s in trucks that is.So far I know that my 5.0 came from an 84-86 f150,The motor is bored over to the max I have a AOD tranny and I was hoping you guys can tell me what I need.Oh yeah I also know that Im going with hooker headers to a Y pipe to a 1inlet 2outlet flow master.And I want GT40 heads

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well you're off to a good start. Headers, GT40s, and a nice cam give you some nice performance.

Welcome to the forum :wavey:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

Yeah they're deffinately great guys but I'll fit in better here Im still trying to figure out this site and how to and where to post things so.I have a couple of questions for you guys.First is,I own a 95 XL and I wanna switch from efi to carbed now About that how would I go about Fuel lines?And I want to be able to use my dual tanks as well Do I remove the in tank fuel pumps and get 2 pumps to run 4-7 pound pressure pumps?Can I keep the stock fuel lines?And If so how would I fun them to the carb?...Also How can I put a pic of my truck as my signature?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Cut the fuel feed line with a tubing cutter, slide a short piece of fuel line over it,attach an adjustable fuel pressure regulator to it attach more rubber fuel line to that to run to the carb and set the fuel pressure to around 5-6 PSI.

Ford Truck Articles