Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What is your truck worth?

That's pretty good considering how nice your truck looks. Mine really isn't that special, nothing that fancy, but paint/bodywork and motor alone was about 15K. The motor, I'm not that disappointed that it cost about 7K, but paint and body work made me a bit surprised. I couldn't believe it would cost about another 8K for not much bodywork and paint. But, that's what you get when someone else does that work for you and 8K really wasn't that bad compared to other places probably charging me about 10K for paint/bodywork. Outrageous, but that's the way it is. Paint and Bodywork is very expensive these days.
I would give my truck plus another 8 grand for yours. I really like the way you did yours yours was done right. Mine was more of a experemental learning type of deal i got over 500 hours into my body work. But as a first restoration project and i didn't have any help from my father or family members. I think it turned out ok. I'm just stoked to know i did it 100 percent by myself even though it isn't the biggest most $$$$$$ truck out there i still appreciate it for what it is and have fun with it. I honestly think i have matured quite a bit since i been here last also.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts